Strategy and Project Definition
The following are the key production elements included within the timeline:
General Pre-production Path:
• Project set-up
• Full scoping sessions with client
• Blueprint and planning document
• Domain and hosting preparation
• Content collection from client
• Design sketches, storyboarding
General Production Path:
• Framework Assembly: architecture, administrator, database set-up, design and templates
• Website/Application assembly: design layouts, navigation functions, media integration, search functions, and more
• Facebook and Social Media integration
• Working prototype and testing, Content integration, Quality assurance: testing CMS functionality, application modules, search functions, security access, etc. Production server setup.
General Post Production Path:
• Training / Support
• Site Launch
It's time to maximize your ROI and provide a dynamic foundation for future growth
We can help.
See what our clients are saying.
“I have worked with Adlure on 4 major projects, and I would definitely recommend them. They are great at coming up with timelines and sticking to them, even at times when we give them very little prior notice about a project. They are also very helpful and flexible throughout the process which I greatly appreciate and are always prompt with answers to my many questions. If something we request is not workable – they always come to me with solutions that fix the situation with little or no impact to the timeline and budget.”Amelie Roberge
“I have worked with the Adlure team over the last 7 years, on a variety of projects ranging in size and complexity. Most recently, Adlure worked with me on the planning and development of my York Centre Federal Liberal nomination website located at www.michaellevitt.ca. I consider John and the entire Adlure team to be trusted web partners that have always been there for me. They have strong skills in strategy, development, integration and support. I have enjoyed working with Adlure and I look forward to our continued great working relationship in the future.”Michael Levitt.
“John and his team at Adlure Media are without question THE most incredible, reliable and dedicated partners we have ever worked with. In the world of building websites, there are a lot of pretenders, so it is a dream when you get the opportunity to work with someone like John who lives up to and exceeds his commitments every minute of the day. They have NEVER let us down. Ever. And we are proud to recommend them to anybody that needs a powerful website, mobile app or anything digital.”Rick Brown